Saturday 25 January 2014

Lizzie Velasquez- an amazing story

Hello there! I know my blog is a fashion blog and I should post fashion posts and pictures and stuff like that, but this is something I would lik to share with you, guys.
This is a girl who tell her story of how hard her life has been since the day she was born, and how she managed to stay alive nd become what she is now. She is a truly inspirational woman, and I think all of you should watch it. Also, I hope you understand that there are more people like Lizzie who have really big and serious problems, and you should be thankful for what you have, and not feel bad for what you haven´t got (yet). 
Lastly, I hope this video opens the eyes of many of you. Much love xx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62Aqdlzvqk

No comments:

Post a Comment