Monday 3 March 2014

These trainers...

The most important thing your outfit should be is comfortable. It is okay to look good and make everyone else jelaous of you outfit, but, what many people don´t do is choose an outfit which is increidble and comfortable at the same time, and that is not how it works!
Your feet hurt after walking to the shop to get that top which is on sale and there is only one piece left, right? So what I thought was: how can I go classy, chic or casual, but also comfortable at the same time? Well, here is the solution- these Nike trainers! I chose the black ones because I am just more of black than anything else in the entire world, and they are easier than any other colour to combine. 
Here are some of my ideas to wear this trainers:
See you soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment