Tuesday 22 April 2014

New make up make up!

Hi there beautiful people! I haven't uploaded a post in ages and I am so sorry for that, but I have lots of things to do and I'm not able to post every week/day as many incredible bloggers.
This post will be about my make up, as I want to announce the fact that I have started uaing foundation and bronzer! Yes, I know that's the 'must' of nowadays make up, but until now I've only used pencil eyeliner (I don't know its actual name), lipgloss and mascara.
Last weekend I went on a family trip and visited for the first time Mercadona, a Spanish supermarket which sells incredible creams and make up stuff. So I went there and bought some things:
Firstly, some foundation to try to hide my acne scars and bad skin.
Also, I got a bronzer, which goes perfectly with my skin colour.
Apart from this, I also got an amazing cream for my face, to clear it from black spots and acne.
Last but not least, I bought a little cute brush for the bronzer, and also a shiny transparent nail polish to take care of my nails.
Hope you all have an amazing week! Here I'll leave you some pictures of my new make up stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment