Wednesday 23 April 2014

New outlet wanted

Hello there! Guess what this post is about... yeah that's right, I found a new outlet- to be more specific, a Mango outlet.
As I was shopping in a Fashion outlet with my mum and brother we realised there was a Mango outlet calling us (calling me, actually) so we decided to go there, and guess what? I loved it.
I didn't buy many things- only an incredible navy jumper which had my name on it (not literally) and a black maxi skirt, which is a must on my summer list this year.
Gotta love the fact that I'll be able to use the jumper a lot as the weather this week is rainy/ cold, but I have to wait to use a maxi skirt for the first time in years (I actually had one which I used only once a few years ago).
Hope you have a great day and don't forget to smile everyday, and laugh a lot!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment