Saturday 26 July 2014

Broguies on feet

Hello everyone! How is your day going?
Mine was quite good, while I was wearing my new brogues on my feet along with black coated jeans and a birdy jumper and a khaki and black biker jacket (last two from Zara). Today was my first day wearing brogues without the uniform I'm using during the week- one of the reasons why I am not going to post outfits of the day very often these three months, while I am in Australia.
Well, this kind of shoes is my must have for the next 4000 years, as they never get old at all- and the make you look 100% classy even if you are wearing a dress or some old jeans and a leather jacket. They are very comfortable and choosing them in black or brown gives you the chance to wear them with nearly all your outfits. They can also be worn to a special event or just to go shopping, but either way they will make people stare at your shoes- all women's dream.
Here I leave you with my lovely pair, and if you wonder how I would style them don't hesitate to go to katgorostiza.polyvore.com and let me know what you think! Love from Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment