Monday 14 July 2014

First Australian shopping and found my dream jumper

Hello everyone! First of all I want to apologise for not posting much these days, I am in Australia for three months and I have been three days in a camp without wifi... A hell, actually.
And todau, as I am in Adelaide already, I went to so some shopping and guess what- I went to American Apparel for the first time ever and I really loved it! Things in Australia are really really expensive, but I finally got the chance to buy a jumper that I have wanted for a very long time- two years to be exact. Since the day I saw Eleanor Calder (my main fashion inspiration) wearing it back in May 2012, I thought 'That jumper has to be mine'. So after begging my mum to buy it but not being successful at all because of unknown reasons, I finally got it! I still camnot believe it!
Also, I went to Sussans and found a great beanie for less than ten dollars so it was a total bargain, apart from being perfect for known as 'bad hair days'. Black and simple, just my style.
If you want any tips of how I would style my AA jumper, just go to my Polyvore katgorostiza.polyvore.com and you can find some sets. Here I leave you with aome pictures from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment