Sunday 17 August 2014

Around the corner

Hi guys! Summer is ending and that makes all of us sad (I have not had summer this year, so you can imagine how I am feeling down here) but that means some good news: fall is coming! This season is perfect for everyday outfits because it is not too cold to wear a nice jumper with a denim jacket and a scarf, but you can also wear boots in the same outfit, so it feels like mixing two seasons at the same time. Isn´t that cool?
As many bloggers, I have been looking for some fall clothes on the Internet and on shops, and I cannot wait to go next season´s shopping!
Friendly reminder that backpacks and oxfords are really trendy, do not miss them!
Love from Kat xx
Untitled #3654

Untitled #3654 by katgorostiza featuring a satchel purse

P.s. Do not forget to visit katgorostiza.polyvore.com for more outfit ideas, I am making sets with every season´s outfis!

No comments:

Post a Comment