Monday 13 October 2014

Monochrome life

Good afternoon! So today I started my week (as everyone else) with not a very happy face as I started school again, and it isn't the funnest thing to do...
And this apparently is shown with the way I wear my outfits to school- yep, they mainly all black, or mostly monochrome. (Which does not mean that I am in a bad mood, for everyone who is asking).
Today I wore one of my favourite blouses with a leather pocket and a bit oversized (that is VERY me), with my go-to shoes of the moment and some plain black skinny jeans. I also tried a beautiful skull scarf that completed my outfit perfectly.
I hope you all started the new week with a smile on your faces! X Kat
Outfit:
Blouse- Vero Moda
Jeans- Zara
Shoes- Topshop
Scarf- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment