Wednesday 1 April 2015

My love for dark colours.

Spring has come, summer is going to be here in only two months´ time, and people have already started using floral prints and flashy clothes. But here, in Katlandia, my little world, the colours that seem to be the most powerful ones are always black, white, blue and grey.
My wardrobe essentials are always these colours, if it does not variate a bit. And yes, if I could, I would have all my wardrobe with those colours (but hey, there are always some exceptions, right?).
Well, unlike many people´s opinions, I think the monochrome colours and navy blue can be wearable even if there are over 40 degrees centigrades were I am. And, of course, during the cold days and nights, they can go with everything, And people do not look at you as you were wearing a forbidden colour- as black and grey are criticized. People tend to think those two must be worn during the winter times, and if you happen to wear them during summer, expect some nasty looks at your outfit, and manys "isn´t it too hot to wear such dark colours?"
Well, it is not. Just because they are related to winter, that does not mean you cannot wear them during hot days.
And, to make you understand (or attempt to) my love for the dark colours, I did this collection- which cannot entirely be seen in the post, so just by clicking in the link below the last two outfits, you can access to my polyvore and see them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment