Wednesday 3 June 2015

Yes, finally!

Hello summer and hello good weather! I have waited for soooo long to be able to wear a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt outside my house, which has had me waiting for a really long time (it´s a shame I´m actually suffering from an allergy and cannot go out as much as I would like to).
Now that the temperatures are raising I am trying to go out and enjoy the sun as much as I can, and so I try to take some photos of my outfits, even though it is not always possible as I have no one to do that for me... and selfies don´t help much!
This outfit consists of a Zara top, a pair of American Apparel shorts and a pair of White Supergas, along with a pair of Dolce & Gabanna glasses which I have owned for more than two years and still look so fresh and so clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment