Tuesday 4 August 2015

Nine West review

Bonjour guys! Today I wanted to make a full post about one of the purchases I made during my stay in Houston, Texas, last month. While I was there I got the chance to do a little shopping in one of the most amazing outlet malls I have ever been to- with some really cool brands such as Nine West, Converse, Coach, American Eagle.. and many more.
Since I had wanted a pair of espradilles that look like the infamous Chanel ones for a really long time, I couldn´t believe what my eyes saw the moment I got into the Nine West store. Right away I asked to get a pair of my size, but unluckily I had to ask for a bigger size TWO or THREE times. Yes, this pair comes pretty small, so if you are thinking of getting them please size up at least two sizes!
Even though I got kinda embarrased of asking for a bigger size twice, I didn´t mind at all- I was finally getting a pair of nice espradilles for half their actual price... Could I ask for more?
Anyways, even after using these shoes four times or so, my feet still feel funny when I wear them, but hopefull this will change with time. Apart from that negative side, this pair is really versatile and can be worn easily with different outfits featuring neutral colours, which makes it easier for me to style them.
All in all, my review on these is 8/10, as the soles of my feet hurt terribly after wearing them the whole day. Hope you have a good day! Kat x




No comments:

Post a Comment