Monday 30 November 2015

BLACK FRIDAY (and hi again!)


Hi guys! Yep, I have been a whole month without posting anything- but I have an excuse; the exam weeks have been really stressful this month and I have had to study a lot. Because of this I haven´t been able to do much online.
Buuuuuuuuut last friday was BLACK FRIDAY, the dark and stressful last weekday in which everyone rushes to the shops to buy as much as they can, spending less than half of what they would in any other day.
And I got some cute stuff with my mum, which I thought of sharing with you!
First of all, I want to thank not only God but my favourite shops because of the replications these do, inspired in the contemporary fashion designers (which are pretty expensive to be honest).
Here I leave you with some ideas featuring what I bought last Friday (not all of the cheapest things are exact to mine, but mostly). Have a nice week! Kat xx      
        
     

                                  
           
          
          
          
                     
                                             
          



No comments:

Post a Comment