Tuesday 13 September 2016

Stripes and sandals

These past two months have been pretty hot, so hot that I have spent most of the days in my PJ´s and sitting next to a fan, so I haven´t had many outfits that didn´t consist of sporty shorts and tank tops. But, luckily (and finally!), I have started using my camera and had my little brother as a photographer. So, choosing of the coolest days we have had in a looong while, I chose a cute outfit and took some pictures to show you.



I usually wear something dark even if there is 40 degrees outside, and that´s why I usually go for a black bag (Zara has got great mini bags, such as this one, this one and this one), which goes with 99% of my everyday outfits.


Also, one of the latest eyewear trend have been the aviator glasses, and I got mine from Amazon. They are very casual and wearable in the everyday life.


The tan colours have been a weakness of mine for quite a while now, so pairing these heels with a navy and white striped shirt and dark jeans has been an experiment of my favourite colours.
Sadly my heels are out of stock, but Charlotte Russe has this similar pair if anyone is interested!


Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Stradivarius
Bag: Zara
Heels: Rampage
Glasses: Amazon

I hope everyone has a great week ahead! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment